The cards of the major arcana can and do appear in connection with the more mundane aspects of life but far more often they point to the bigger questions and themes. When they do so they always have an importance at a personal level that is not always there with the minors. Knowing them well will help any new reader to read more accurately.
This free ten question tarot quiz will test your general knowledge of some of the major arcana archetypes, ideas, and concepts.
Keep trying until you get all ten right!
1. Which tarot card can sometimes indicate the possibility of pregnancy?
2. Which tarot card can sometimes indicate that a relationship from your past could start up again?
3. Which tarot card is considered too ambiguous for a definitive yes or no type answer?
4. Which tarot card could indicate that you have reached a spiritually important crossroads?
5. Which tarot card may mean that you need to be very cautious if you are considering mixing business with pleasure?
6. Which tarot card could mean that a new love may be coming your way?
7. Which tarot card could mean that you must learn to integrate the mundane and the spiritual in your life?
8. Which tarot card sometimes indicates confusion within a love relationship?
9. Which tarot card can sometimes point towards marriage?
10. Which Tarot card suggests that spiritually you should learn to see the beauty in imperfection and in the simple joy of living?